Baby 3D Hand Foot Print Mold for Baby Powder Plaster Casting Kit Handprint Footprint Keepsake Gift Baby Growth Memorial Kids
1. Safe: Non-Toxic . Non-Allergenic . 100% Biodegradable
2. Other items you will need (not included): bowl for mixing casting stone and liquid measuring
3. The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a displaying box.
About Casting Keepsakes INFANT Plaster Casting Keepsake Kit:
1.3D Hand Design offers you the once in a lifetime chance to reproduce the hand or foot of your (god-) child three dimensionally and with accurate details. The easy application allows a wide scope of design and provides you with an eternal souvenir that you can collect.
2.Do not miss this opportunity for yourself or as an exceptional gift idea on the occasion of childbirth . a christening etc for family and godparents.
3.Preserve the precious detail! The amazing rubbery mold will capture tiny toenails . fingernails . dimples & footprints. even if baby wiggles! It’s simple . fast and fun. All you need is water and baby.
4.This set contains the materials could make 2 complete castings. The materials can accommodate the hand or foot size of a baby from 3 to 9 months old.
(1) Mix the molding powder with water. Insert baby’s foot or hand into the molding container. After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Wiggle baby’s foot (or hand) out of the molding material.
(2) Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
(3) Uncover the mold and get the statue.
(4) Paint and enjoy it!
* Age from 2 months to 1 years old: 100g +100g powder for clone-hand or clone-foot.
* Age from 1 – 2 years old: 150g for hand model . 200g for foot model
* The older the child . the greater the hands and feet . the more the dosage needs.
* 300g for female hand . 500g for male hand
100g x Molding powder
100g x Plaster
1 x powder
1 x Brush(red or blue .random send )