THE #1 BEST KEPT SECRET FOR EASY PAIN RELIEF AND REJUVENATION!
Does your back need an extra little sitting . sleeping or walking support?A bed of needles may not sound appealing . but once you experience its benefits . you may not want to leave it!
The Acupressure Mat allows for easy self-treatment of aches and pains using the principle of Acupressure – a reputable form of therapy that rejuvenates your entire body.
By stimulating pressure points around the body . the Acupressure Mat helps to induce a sense of calmness and relaxation through relieving stress & tension throughout the body.
INCREDIBLE POSITIVE EFFECTS
Studies have shown that acupressure mats can have incredible health effects . including the following:
- Reduction of pain and soreness
- Deep calm and relaxation
- Reduction of stress and anxiety
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased circulation
- Rejuvenation of the skin
- Improved digestion
- Increased energy levels
- Reduction of cellulite
- Alleviates arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Aids myofascial pain syndrome
- Alleviates sciatica pain
- Faster recovery after workouts
- Lower cortisol levels
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- You can get immediate back and neck pain relief right at home in as little as 15 minutes a day!
- It helps stimulate blood circulation and revitalize your body.
- It improves sleep and mood . as well as increased energy levels.
- Relieves not only back . neck . shoulder and sciatic pain . but also relieves headaches and migraines.
- Affordable and eliminates the need for expensive massage therapists or chiropractic treatment.
- Acupressure mat has 6 .210 acupressure points. Neck pillow has 1 .782 acupressure points.
- Portable and lightweight.
HOW TO USE
- Lie down or sit on your bed or couch . for a more intense massage use on the floor
- Remove clothing from your upper body (or wear a thin t-shirt if more comfortable)
- Slowly and gently lie down on your back until you are lying flat
- Bend your knees so your lower back in pressed against the Mat
- Start with 15 minutes and work your way up to 30 minutes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does the Therapy Mat hurt?
Acupressure Mat uses the principle of Acupressure – which can be a powerful treatment. It’s common to feel a warm and slightly sharp sensation in the first few minutes of treatment. This is due to increased circulation in the areas being treated as well as built-up tension being released.
Over time . you should feel very little discomfort . with regular AcupressureMat users feeling no discomfort at all.
Can I wash my Therapy Mat?
Yes . you certainly can! Be sure to take out the inner foam and hand wash the mat in lukewarm water using soap and allow it to dry.
How long should I use my AcupressureMat for?
We recommend using your AcupressureAcupressure Mat every 2nd day to start off with and then every day once you get more adjusted to it.
We recommend session lengths of 10 – 20 minutes for each body part if working on the back or neck/shoulders. If working on the feet or legs we recommend 5 – 10 minutes. This is just a guideline and you may wish to increase/decrease your sessions depending on personal preference.
Can the Therapy Mat be used by children?
Yes – many children use our mats with great results as it helps them to calm down and really relax.
What are the dimensions of the Therapy Acupressure Mat?
The Therapy Mat measures approximately 67cm x 41cm. The included pillow measures approximately 37cm x 15cm.
- Exterior: 100% Cotton . ABS plastic
- Interior: Foam
- Mat: 25?? L x 15 ?? W
- Mat: 25?? L x 15 ?? W
- 1 x Acupressure Mat
- 1 x Acupressure Pillow
- 1 x Carrying Bag
NOT SOLD IN STORES!
ADD TO CART NOW FOR 20% OFF
Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order