Our easy-to-use “Door Flexibility Trainer PRO” will improve your leg flexibility . balance and range of motion in a natural body position. Just a few weeks of consistent use and your friends will notice considerable improvements to your movements. The ergonomically designed edges facilitate gripping and have a soft . non-slip surface which makes it safer to use.
From now on . train with confidence. Nothing will break due to use of high quality materials…!
- Multi-functional home yoga stretch strap.
- After test by many athletes . this stretch kit is proved to achieve significant results and improve your leg flexibility . hip movement range and sense of balance . and also to control your movements.
- It is also suitable for daily yoga or Pilates . for therapist exercises . for basic stretch even after work or exercise.
- You can carry the practice book . door anchor and extension belt with you . to exercise your body at any time any where.
Is Ballet . Dancing . Gymnastics or Cheerleading your passion?
Want to achieve your flexibility goals and amaze your friends and family?We all want to improve our flexibility . but it can be toughwithout the right help!
Our amazing flexibility equipment is ready to use in a few seconds: You just have to put the door anchor over any sturdy doorpost . close the door and pull the strap through the D-ring and you’re ready to take your poses to the next level. Like a portable stretch machine!
Let Stretchbest’s Flexibility Trainer Be YourStretching Coach!
ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST!
The “Door Flexibility Trainer” is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast.With just a few weeks of use . you can improve your leg flexibility . balance . range of motion . muscle strength . and confidence!Best of all . you can do it all on your own and don’t need a partner to help youget a deeper stretch.
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start . here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet . Cheerleading . and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch.However . there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
- Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
- Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don’t bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
- Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts . you’re pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It’s easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead . focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days . and you are sure to prevent injury.
- Breath normally when stretching. Don’t try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
- Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
INSTALL IN SECONDS!
To install the trainer . simply toss the short strap with the foam endover the door and close the doorto secure it in place.Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring .and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!