OurPhotochromic Sunglassesare made of special photochromic polarized lenses. When driving at night or into a dark environment . the lenses are light-coloredtransparent to enhancing visibility while effectively reducing the glare.
During the daytime . it can effectively filter the strong light . enhance the visual sharpness . reduce eyes fatigue . and keep the eyes always in the most comfortable state of outdooractivities.
- ULTRA PHOTOCHROMIC DESIGN– This magical photochromic lens are based on the intensity of sunlight and ultraviolet light . darkening the light grey lens. What’s more . these glasses protect the eyes without interfering with your perception of color. Plus its fashion rectangular design . always match your daily dressing demand
- UV400 POLARIZED PROTECTIVE LENS– These sunglasses are superior to the previous type of sunglasses in three ways – when moving indoors or outdoors . the lenses adjust to the reduced light conditions automatically. And secondly . the polarized lenses reduce flare and glare. Meanwhile . 100% UV protection layers against harmful UVA/UVB Rays
- USAGE OCCASIONS– Photochromic looking sunglasses can do a good job of stopping the dazzling effects of sunlight when you are driving . running . fishing . biking or other outdoor activities. Keep your safety always by your side
- SPECIFICATIONS OF SUNGLASSES– Temple Length: 5.20in . Lens Height: 1.61in . Lens Width: 2.68 in . Bridge: 0.51in . Frame Material: Al-Mg
- Change color automatically based on the intensity of sunlight and ultraviolet light
- Filter reflected light and sunshine from the surface of the water
- Effectively filter strong light to protect eyes
- High definition gives you clear vision and reduce fatigue
- Durable TAC materials lens to make sure can be used for a long time
- Dustproof & windproof to ensure safe outdoor activities
- Aluminum – Magnesium frame
- Photochromic Composite TAC lens
- Polarized HD UV Blocking Lens
- Lens width: 2.68 inches
- Bridge: 13 millimeters
Discoloration Test Methods:
- First:Please put the sunglass under the sunshine keeping 10-15 seconds . then it will change color darker. (Remember it is sunshine but not cloudy or rainy)
- Second:You can use UV light to test . the lens will change darker.
Very Limited Items Remaining In Stock! Not sold in stores