THE NEWEST & MOST OPTIMAL WAY OF BRUSHING YOUR TEETH IS TAKING OVER THE INTERNET!
Can you imagine your mundane teeth brushing routine to beFASTER .CLEANER . andHANDS-FREE?!The revolutionary Ultrasonic Automatic Toothbrushcleans with ultrasonic vibrations at10 SECONDS! Simply bite down . pressthe button . choose your dress for 10 seconds . and have perfectly clean teeth that’s ready to go!
4 Amazing Function Modes:The brushing device has 4 unique modes. TheSoft Cleaning Modefor light cleaning efficiency . theStrong Cleaning Modefor high and complete cleaning efficiency . theMassage Gums Modefor relaxingoral care . and theWhitening Modefor beautiful white looking teeth after long-term usage.
Powerful Teeth Whitening Functionality:As stated above . the brush has a Whitening Mode that activates nano blue lights to start stimulating the teeth whitening effects. Use this mode for 15 to 45 minutes a day for the best results. The time before seeing results highly depends on the individual. Therefore . no absolute results are guaranteed.
Antibacterial & Promotes Optimal Oral Health:With its unique U-shaped360-degreerotating head and high-frequency sound wave vibration . the device can eliminate 99.99% of bacteria inside the oral cavity and provide dental health protection. Best of all . cleaning modes only take about 45 seconds!
- Completely Safe To Use:The brush is made of 100% food-grade silicone and is allergen-free to allow anybody to use it properly and comfortably
HOW TO USE:
- FILL: Fill the brush head with your toothpaste
- PRESS: Put the brush head into their mouth and hit the power button
- CLEAN: Automatically clean & turn off in TEN seconds!
- RINSE: Thoroughly rinse the brush head after use
- Material: Silicone& ABS
- Total Size: Approx. 1.2 x 2.6 x 4.5 in
- Total Weight: About 300 g
- Charging Time: 90 minutes
- Frequency: 5000-15000 times per minutes
- 1 pc X Electric Toothbrush Head
- 1 pc X USB Cable
- 1 pc X Charger Base
- 1 pc X Instruction Manual
NOT SOLD IN STORES!
Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order